Saturday, March 14, 2015

Singer Sewing machine!!



Oh my god, so the other day my wonderful art teacher had given me the wonderful and amazing luxury of trying out her vintage but in the most wonderful condition singer sewing machine. According to what I had been told, it's the second edition of the sewing machine in existence. 


Here are some shots of it before I started sewing!


It's so wonderful and incredibly light. Although it can only do straight stitches when you use it, it's incredible. The sewing is the straightest I could have ever seen in my entire life. I just am so...I'm madly in love with it...let's just leave it at that.


And Here we go!


The sewing machine is amazing. I love it so much. It's like heaven had bestowed a treasure upon me and I was given the luxury to play with the treasure!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...