Thursday, March 12, 2015

OMG...We're In a Horror Movie!


Hey guys~ so I'm trying my hardest to catch up to everything as things have been flowing in really fast and I've been way too busy to document everything...but here I'll be talking about the fun that I had with my older sister and her friends at her movie premiere "OMG...We're in a horror movie!".


For one, the car ride to L.A. was ridiculous...as always...





And when we had finally arrived at the place we had to be at, it was ridiculously uncomfortable because of how questionable and iffy the place seemed to be.



And then my sister had ditched us for the bathroom when we had all thought that she was going inside to switch out our tickets...


Turns out that there had been a ton of other movies showcasing here for an indie film festival.


And then she came back...only to disappear again....





Also tbh my makeup was on point~


And here are some of the shots (although kinda blurry) of the place. Above is a shot of the red carpet...and surprisingly enough the place was freakishly small...



Watching through the movie, there had been a lot of trouble. There were a lot of mistakes and issues that I had that I agreed with when talking it over with my sister. And...I'm also not a fan of the jokes...but it's catered to a different type of audience....so...yeah








And then we ate at wingstop like the best types of people ever and we dined happily~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...