Friday, March 27, 2015

Ever After High: Cerise Hood (Hat-tastic Party Doll)



Hey guys! So guess who finally turned her points on Instagc into an amazon giftcard?? This girl! Me!! And can you guys guess what I decided on doing with that amazon giftcard because I'm spoiled and I really wanted something..? Yes, I finally bought a Cerise Hood Ever After High doll.


The package came as shown above.


The back of the packaging of Cerise's box is just the cutest thing ever. It's like an event page from Facebook, but fixed to fit the Ever After High feel.




The Hat-Tastic part is one of my favorite episodes as Cerise and the rest of the characters who had attended it are just the cutest things ever! I'm incredibly happy that I found such an incredible deal for the second hand doll.


The doll packaging is fitted so that it takes form and gives off the impression that it's a story book. I absolutely love this idea and I think it's genius! 


"Cerise Hood
Daughter of Red Riding Hood" 



And one day I hope that I can get my hands on Cerise Wolf!


Here's the front of the packaging!



I had decided to take off the plastic front to get a better look of Cerise.


Her outfit is absolutely adorable and I am in love with her doll. Although I'm not a fan of this version of her face (if you're interested in figuring out what that means, please check out this site here.)


She comes with the sweetest accessories and the design on the front is just precious and gives her such a sweet look! It's colorful, but still brings your attention to Cerise and her outfit. 


Here are some more closeups below. 



I am madly in love with her face. I am madly in love with everything about her depending on the angle that you're looking at her from. She's just...stunning. 


But she does have a defect. Something might have happened to give her this black smudge on the side of her face that you can see below. 


But I hadn't noticed it at all until I started to look more closely at her, so I don't mind too much. It's also something that I could just paint over in the future if I decide upon it. 



And here's her wonderful stand! 



Ahh, All in all i think that buying this Cerise Hood doll might have been the best decision I've ever made. Ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...