Sunday, March 15, 2015

562 Day Market




Hey guys! So a little while ago, the Japanese club was invited to sell some food at a local event called the 562 Day Market and I had volunteered to join them.


At first, I had thought that event was going to be rather large...but unfortunately it had turned out to be the complete opposite. The event was a very small one and the majority of the people who had been selling items here were from my high school.


But here we are! My fun club with all of the extra things here and there alike. If you're interested in seeing more pictures or hearing more obviously agitated commentary, just follow on through.





We had sold Taiyaki and Calpico, buying enough believing that there were going to be the right amount for what we were told ~300-500 people when in reality, there had been at most 200 bodies that PASSED through.




An actual picture!



I had forgotten to take a picture of the taiyaki, but that's alright isn't it?


Nini dropped by~





And I'm more than happy about this but Samantha had given me some tickets to choose what kind of food I wanted to eat!!


And then Johanna had given me this really sweet and wonderful fan ~








Aye that polaroid doe


The mediocre food that I bought above...


And at the end of the day, like the failure of this event and the lost of money from the majority of our clubs, these fish died that were supposed to be prizes for people to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...