Monday, March 2, 2015

Dress Form (Completion!)


Hey guys! Here's the completed dress form, before the addition of all the fabrics and what not if you had been following it at school.


It had used up two and a third of the duct tape rolls that I had shown in the previous posts regarding the dress form but thank goodness it's finally done! Although you can't really see it here, I had nailed in the dress form a little while after as the form kept sliding down because of all the weight from the paper.


Thankfully, the dress form had managed to be the perfect and the most accurate sizes in comparison to myself. I had measured it after taking the proper measurements of myself and it's perfect! Although the height difference is still a major issue and there isn't a bottom part that can really help keep it still from time to time (and the abuse that it has gotten more recently has been INSANE) I still love and appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...