Friday, March 6, 2015

Long Fabrics (Wet felting) & The workstation


Hey guys...so aside from the earlier post, this is just something to show you all about how things have been going along for the larger fabrics that I've been having to deal/work with more recently and the workstations that I have been having the luxury of dealing with! If you're interested, just follow on through  but if you're not just finish off this post here and scroll on through or exit the tab/window. 


I don't know if you can tell in the picture but there is a ton of flies dying in the dye....wow.


At some point, there were tons of flies that ended up dying in the grey...and not dyeing like how I'd need my fabrics to...


But for the record, this had taken forever and was such a mess! And this isn't even HALF of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...