Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sculpting Process...


Bit by bit you will see pictures showcasing the progression of this piece! I hope you guys enjoy as there won't be many commentary...or I'll try my best to refrain from doing so but for now here have some commentary. The above picture is the holes that I had made to connect the dots with after I had copied it from my design that I had showed previously.


Here's how it looks after I had finished lining/connecting them all together!


& Just some carving ...


And lastly here are some of the sculpting aspects! Hopefully I've been doing this correctly so I don't have to worry about anything cracking or overall blowing up or dying during the firing but...I can only hope from here on out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...