Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Glass Plaque Designs!


Ugh, so I've been working on trying to catch up with all of these posts and all but everything has been so...DIFFICULT. There are so many different things going on all at once and so many things that I know just need to be documented/talked about and I guess I finally give up and will start combining them into larger posts rather than separating them as I always do.


For our next ceramics assignment, we have to make glass plaques. in order to do so, we must carve out areas so that we can work/melt glass into them. 


As you can see here, this is my finished design below! The lines are there and are large enough so that hopefully the glass separates properly and hopefully this and that will happen making things manageable. But that's not mentioning the fact that I'm incorporating a sculpting aspect for the girl that you see.


But I have to admit...it's only because of the slides that my art teacher had shown off before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...