Thursday, March 5, 2015

Skullgirls & Cosplay Progression


Hey guys! So lately, if you hadn't been tagging along with me via twitter or tumblr or instagram or whatever...I've been hooked on this game called Skullgirls! It's absolutely amazing and I'm just insanely in love with it. It's absolutely amazing and is just the cutest and awesomest thing ever. So...I guess if you're interested in hearing/reading more about me babbling, just keep going.


So regarding the game, oh my god the trial/tutorial mode has no mercy and I can't stand it...it's ridiculous to be honest but let's just happily ignore that. Oh and, I first started playing this game on Elise's laptop when I had dropped by the other day and then not too long ago, I bothered Reis to the point of him buying it so we could play together (but me being me, what always happens when I play games with S/Os happened and then some...yeah...).


If you're interested in learning some more about skullgirls or buying merchandise (WHICH I REALLY WANT TO DO JESUS..) or just thinking about buying the game to test it out ...?? just check out their official website here:








These pictures that you're seeing here are just screenshots that I'm using as references for my Aeon cosplay! And if you're not familiar with her, she's one of the 'holy trinity'.


Here are some shots of the Holy trinity. Double (the middle), Venus (far left), and Aeon (far right).


 If you're interested in reading more and spoiling everything for yourself or just because you don't want to do any real work to understand, here's the wikia for skullgirls below:


Here's a picture of Aeon above! She's currently not available for DLC nor is she a playable character yet but she's stolen my heart. That's for sure. 

... 

Originally though, after I started playing the game more and more, I started to feel a bit uneasy about which characters I really wanted to cosplay as! I started to really love using Filia as my main (along with Fukua but that's a different story). While talking about mains, I really enjoy using Filia, Big Band, Fukua, Double, and Squigly!


I don't know if I had ever showed off the cute pictures that Elise had drew of Nanami for me a little while back. I am adding it in here because well....I keep forgetting.


But here's Aeon below! 


Elise plans on cosplaying as Squigly while Ben plans on cosplaying as Beowolf to Wondercon with me as Aeon. Which honestly, like Elise mentions in the picture above, we are the weirdest cosplay group ever but HOT DAMN WE'LL BE GREAT.


But on a brighter note, my vinyl that I had purchased for my Aeon cosplay had finally came in! It was wonderful to see it arrive at my doorstep so quickly.

 

I plan on using this for the hour glass look so that I can sew in the sand and have it look all nice and cool and fancy. And, the vinyl is absolutely perfect. It's everything that I really needed and more...so I'm honestly more than happy that I chose this one! If you're interested in checking out what I bought, here's a link to the product below: 


I did a little test to see how the vinyl worked and if you're interested, just keep your eyes peeled for that post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...