Thursday, March 19, 2015

Wet Felting fabrics


Remember in an older post I mentioned the beautiful wool roving that my wonderful art teacher had bought for us as a present? Well here it is! They're just stunning and are so nicely saturated and in the most beautiful colors too. I love them. I really, really love them.


But here are some of the more recent progress photos of my felting!





I had gotten this wonderful purple silk out of the dye and amazingly it had such a beautiful look to it! I am absolutely amazed.


But for the record, all of this is rather messy , I kid you not.




But I decided on covering the dyed fabric up with some wool roving, including the ones that my wonderful art teacher had provided.


But it's to be stored away for another day until we can continue some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...