Thursday, March 19, 2015

Strong Emotion Magazine -- Morbidity & Terror (NSFW; Blood/Gore Warning)


Hey guys! So for my photography class, we were given an assignment to capture a strong emotion for a magazine. Here's the first shot that we had decided to take! 


These two that you see above are the pictures that we had wanted and were debating on which one we should turn in. Janice had decided that we were going to do something along the lines of "morbid" and here's the work that came out from it. As you can see, we had photoshopped the rope/bungee cord to be a nice dark brown this time around.


As for the makeup portion, I did the makeup myself in around 5 minutes (although I felt kind of bad because I was telling my group to set things up while I fixed my own face,,) but I had used a purple Mary Kay eyeshadow and blush palette, some cheap walmart brand face paints to get the blood look, and some cheap daiso brand makeups. If you're really interested in knowing how I did it, just mention it! 



If you're interested in seeing some of the screenshots of all the pictures that we had taken, just follow on through the read more!


Thank you to my great and fantastic group consisting of Janice, Augustine, and Sharon~~!!!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...