Saturday, March 7, 2015

Crocheted Headband/ear warmer!




Hey guys! So I'm not sure if I had mentioned this but my classmate Carissa had gave me one of her rectangle test pieces to get rid of some extra yarn that she needed to use up. And I guess you can say that this is what I came up with when I had it!


I had seen a lot of these super cute headbands everywhere online and in stores and on pintrest. I'm so ecstatic that I finally have the ability to keep and have something as fun as these though.


It fits nice and snugly on my head and is tied around solely by wrapping some of the yarn that had been left over overtop of itself in the middle to give it that dimensional bow look and then had a string of leftover yarn in a neutral color serve as the backing for it.


And because of all the string and the tension between everything, it kind of keeps its form and holds still. Thankfully, although it looks really stiff and kind of uncomfortable, it's rather comfy and soft and incredibly sweet! Crochet is amazing though when you need something a little stiffer to hold shape, so that could also be a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...