Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Feeling very..cat today..?


SO a little while back, I had made this super cute ceramic plate in the shape of a cat's head and then glazed it pure black to have a silhouette look to it. I personally love how it turned out and decided to sell it to my old AP lang teacher because she loves cats just as much as I do.


And while we're on the topic of cats, I'll be posting some of the shots that I had taken of my outfit that day! I rarely ever post pictures of my outfit coordination/outfit of the day here on this blog, the majority of that happens on perfumepleasures.blogspot.com but I was really feeling it...so here!


Cat pattern long sleeved shirt - Love culture 
black romper/jumper (?) - Chiffon 
Black & gold belt - Chiffon 
Shorts - hand me down from my sister (no name)
8 Bit Galaga socks - Sock it to me
Shoes - Payless 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...