Sunday, March 22, 2015

Urinetown 2015 -- Musical: End


And here we are, at our last days. It's been a lot of work these past few years that I have been working on crew, but I'm hoping that things will only get better as time goes on. I'm incredibly thankful for all the time that I've been able to spend with you guys. The majority of you are incredibly hardworking and incredibly talented. Please keep up your hard work and keep pushing through! I'll drop by every now and again to help all of my underclassman out. .


Beyond the read more are pictures. Tons and tons of pictures that I have taken this year. I'll hopefully be able to remember everything from these past few years forevermore into the future. Thank you everyone!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...