Monday, March 2, 2015

Disneyland Band Performance at the Cerritos Performing Art Center

Hey guys~ So this post is oh so very long overdue but it's something that I have been waiting to talk about! We had the luxury to play with the disneyland band this year (technically in January) at the cerritos performing art center! It was not only a wonderful opportunity, but it was incredibly fun. Although I must admit, the fact that everyone seems to assume that I'm a seventh grader kind of confuses me, perhaps I should just try to see it from a different light....nah. 



We were all provided a personal/solo picture with all the members of the disneyland mascots alongside the disneyland band conductor and wonderful madame Allie!

 In the above picture is a group shot that had been given to our director while below is my personal/solo shot.


We were given two disneyland all day park hopper tickets as a reward for our hard work too! I plan on using and saving them for the big 2 year anniversary for Reis and I.


I had managed to get away with not only two postcards from the cerritos performing art center and some extra sheet music to collage with...



...but I had the wonderful opportunity to have a picture with the disneyland band trumpets themselves!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...