Saturday, March 28, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


So I know that this is incredibly late, but a little while ago, my sister had ordered some of the special st. patrick's day bagels for her work but it was a little too early for her to pick it up and so she had to just go ahead to work without them. Later, picking up the food, she decided we were going to get the luxury of eating all of them (which isn't exactly what I'd call a problem). 


But we wound up with so many bagels we could barely keep them all in our fridge!


But don't get me wrong, the food is delicious and the irish cream is the most wonderful cherry on top!


I just hope this doesn't make me feel any negative feelings for bagels in the future though...I love cassidy's corner....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...