Friday, March 20, 2015

Strong Emotion Magazine: The Academy Awards


Hey guys, you all should remember the previous post on morbidity, here's the next one! This one was something quick that I found in my house. The trophy being the "best sister award" that my sister gave me a little while ago. 


I had worked it together with one of my Mom's luxurious dresses from when she was younger. It's a stunning dress really. 


We had taken the picture on out school's stage and all of that. Afterwards, we did some quick touch ups on photoshop. The makeup is the usual makeup that I do, but accompanied with some false eyelashes. If you're interested in seeing more of the pictures that we took and considered, follow through the team more! 


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...