Saturday, March 14, 2015

Set 2: Sweet & Wonderful.. Thoughtful Gifts


Hey guys! So this is more so just a filler post because I have a lot of things that I would like to talk about and show off but...unfortunately I forget about everything really fast so... I hope this works out alright..?


The bundle that you are going to be reading about are little gifts and trinkets that I have been given more recently! Everything is being kept in here~





As for this thing you see above, my wonderful art teacher had given it to me as a gift! She had mentioned that she stumbled across it when she was shopping around and that this was just something that appeared, caught her eye, and she'd thought of me when she saw it!


As for the one you see above, it's a sweet masterball necklace that bianca had given me accompanied with the really amzing barista guild of america 



Barista guild of america! 









And here are some gifts that my brother had brought back from his competition to vegas.







A card deck from my great friend michelle!






brother!~~






And lastly my sweet gift from tony <3 p="">





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...