Friday, March 20, 2015

They're irreplaceable..



Long story short, the other day I had spent time out with Melissa and Ben and it was one of the best days of my life. I've needed that especially with how things have been...it was heavenly. 


But I'm not going to take attention away from my amazing friends. Marisa was so wonderful and gave me some candy as a pick me up the other day. 


Because I just couldn't help myself from crying...it was kind of ridiculous. 


And Sara also helped me out. She was so incredibly sweet about everything. I just really loved how kind she was and the sweet girl that she was with said the cutest joke/pun ever about a cupcake. So sweet!


Also, nothing says "life gets better, things take time" than when my sweet dog runs up and tries to cuddle me to sleep. 


Not going to take any attention away from the sweetest boyfriend in the world, but I am incredibly happy. He's wonderful and has helped me through the majority of this hardship. Thank you so much for being with me all the time!



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...